This week I talked about the role that social media plays in our career and how it can help us land that dream job, get noticed for that coveted promotion or increase your credibility as an expert in your role.
In the Q&A I address the 4 ways it helps:
2. Applicant Tracking Systems and Recruiters
3. Hear about new job opportunities
4. Show off you and your knowledge
I also talk to you about how to get started by:
1. Coming up with your career goals and plan.
2. Determining your personal brand.
3. Picking your platforms.
4. Using content to showcase your ability
5. Engaging with key individuals
There are some things you need to be aware of, so I have a few words of caution!
Did you miss it - watch it here.
Sara Curto helps people find a career they love by teaching them a new way to job search.
The Secrets to finding a job you love
Click HERE to watch