This past week during my Weekly Q&A I addressed a big question. What do you do when you are sinking in quick sand and the thought of even trying to get out is all TOO much! Missed it, listen to it here.
If you are feeling any of the following then this video is for you:
Overwhelmed, depressed, stressed out, head is spinning, too much information, analysis paralysis, exhausted, discouraged, stuck, ashamed, lost and felling pretty crappy about yourself.
I go through 5 steps to finally get you started:
1. Knowing that you need to change
2. Honour your feeling AND use them to fuel you
3. Dig deep and list all the problems
4. Brainstorm solutions to all the problems.
5. Pick ONE thing to get you started!
Sara Curto helps people find a career they love by teaching them a new way to job search.
Save Your job search masterclass
Click HERE to watch