Today was the 2nd week of my weekly Q&A and honestly I really wasn't that nervous! You can get used to things so quickly.
I opened with an overview of how my workshop at the Library went, and how amazing it was to go over the Roadmap with an incredible group who were engaged and interested. What I loved best though was how supportive everyone was of each other, they created connections, networked and dare I say it, I left the room feeling like I had made a group of new friends. I have two more session in the Job Search Series, if you are in the area register and come out!
Below are the questions I covered in today's session. You can watch here if you missed it!
1. How many pages should my resume be?
4. There is a promotion coming up at work, my boss told me that I may be up for the running but that they may also post externally. What can I do to show my boss and upper management that I’m the right person for the job.
5. Should I do an unpaid internship as a way to get experience in my field?
6. I really want to work from home – how can I find remote opportunities?
7. What are the best job boards that I should use?
8. Should I upload my resume onto job boards?
9. Can education help with a career shift?
10. What are the most common interview questions?
11. I think my job is holding me back, do you think I should quit it?
Sara Curto helps people find a career they love by teaching them a new way to job search.
The Secrets to finding a job you love
Click HERE to watch