You’re doing everything in your job search:
• Applying to jobs you want
• Your resume is pretty good
• You’ve interviewed some
• You’re even networking
But no offers.
And things seem to have petered off some and you’re at a loss at what you can do next.
Let’s have some fun with your job search by thinking outside the box and trying something new.
Watch this week’s Job Search Training to hear about these 5 unique and innovative ideas:
1. Start Your Own Networking Group
2. Create a Video Resume
3. Give Back (aka Volunteer)
4. Knock on Doors
5. Take Advantage of everyday moments.
Click here to watch!
Sara Curto helps people find a career they love by teaching them a new way to job search.
The Secrets to finding a job you love
Click HERE to watch