Listen above to find out how to use my Job Search Roadmap to land that promotion you've been dreaming of.
- Superpower/Differentiating Factor from assessments
- What do you want to see in the next role/promotion
- Career Map – what do you need for next role/promotion --> skill devt, key people to talk to
2. Marketing Documents
- What message do you want conveyed throughout the organization
- Tone should match the tone of organization plus make sure you use all the right keywords.
- What documents do you need for internal recruitment process
- How can you get your message across – intranet, online messaging, LinkedIn
3. Job Search
- Key People – set up coffee chats, do internal networking to get the information you need
and to get your messaging across.
- Think about: who else do you tell – manager, peers, HR?
4. Getting Hired
- Interview – how do you sell yourself for the promotion, what is your potential for this new
role, have to be more matter of fact, limit “framing” of answers
- Negotiating – just b/c it is internal doesn’t mean you shouldn’t negotiate, this is still a good
Sara Curto helps people find a career they love by teaching them a new way to job search.
Save Your job search masterclass
Click HERE to watch